Wednesday

Dianes Tealight Boxes

Good afternoon and what a glorious day it has been weather wise today.  The sun has been out for most of the day and so Paul has taken the opportunity to check all the gutters and wash things down.  We dont want any misshaps in the coming rainy season.

I would like to share these wonderful cute boxes that Diane has created using a mixture of current and retired Stampin' Up! goodies with her new scoreboard.

They are big enough to hold tea lights and she is well ahead of the game by having her Christmas presents for work colleagues all ready. 

Thank you for letting me share them Diane.  If you would like to know how she did these, I will try and get some instructions for you.  Or we could have a craft day and make them in The Craft Room one Saturday morning, just let me know if you fancy this and I will arrange it.

I am sad to say that Christiana is currently in hospital in Cyprus.  She took very ill last night and was rushed in but we believe that it could be a tummy bug /food poisoning type of illness.  She will have more tests tomorrow and then they can let us know.  She is still hoping to travel home on Tuesday depending on what the tests show.  I was up most of the night on the phone, facebook etc. etc. and her sisters looked after her really well.  I will keep you updated.

Off to make that cuppa and get a bit more fresh air.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely evening.  Tracey xx

No comments: