Tuesday

Varied Vases and In Colour Pens


Good morning.  A damp start to the day today but at least it is still warm.  I spent quite a lot of time in the craft room yesterday and will be doing the same again today.  I am having a good old sort out, shuffle round and at the same time, filling the sales dresser with crafting items looking for new homes.

In between the sorting I just had to have a little play

I have used the 2018-2020 in colour pens along witht he Varied Vases stamp set and punch.  It is a great set and today, I may just have to try something else with it.

I managed to drive yesterday whoop whoop. I had best get into practice as the new car arrives within the next week or so.  How exciting.

Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a great day.  Tracey x




Product List

No comments: