Wednesday

Dandelion Wishes

Good morning and what a gray one.  Mr. weatherman says no rain is forecast but with all the washing I have to do I don't feel too comfortable putting it out.  Paul returned home after 2 weeks away so my wash basket is over full.

Mum is improving.  She had even more stitches out yesterday.  Christiana is planning her return home as soon as she feels strong enough.  I am planning more get together's for us all and the next project at home.

Today the Autumn-Winter Stampin' Up! Catalogue became live which means you can now place orders for some of the new products.  There are far too many to list here but I have put a little icon on the blog so you can go and have a look.

Would you like your own copy?  Please feel free to call in this afternoon to pick one up or let me know to post one out to you.  There are so many pretty samples in the catalogue.  If you would like to place an order you can do so on line and have your goodies delivered straight to your door.  Or you can order through me by giving me a quick call, email  or just pop in for a cuppa and chat.  Which ever way you choose, that will be fantastic.  Dont forget, I still have a few dates available for a Stampin' Up! party for you and your friends, just get in touch.

Here are cards made using the very pretty Dandelion Wishes stamp set.



There have been done by first stamping out the images and sentiments using versamark ink.  Pouring White Embossing Powder over them and heating them up.  So as to create a smooth background, not only did we use shiny card but we added a drop (I mean a little drop) of glycerine to the ink to ensure a smooth and even covering.  Not tried this before?  you are welcome to come over and see how it is done.  If you are not too confident on stamping sentiments out, this pretty punch saves all the heartache.  I do hope you like these.

Well, I am off to tidy the craft room, make some thank you cards and sort out even more products to photograph as they are looking for new homes.  This is of course if my hands allow.....Thank you for having a read and wishing you a lovely Wednesday. Tracey x








Product List

No comments: