Thursday

A blast from the past

Good morning and I certainly feel more human today.  I have caught up on the missing hours sleep from Tuesday night.  Christiana is now awaiting blood test results to see what to do next.  We are hoping that all is well, it was a serious tummy bug and that she can go back to the apartment and pack to come home next week.  Fingers crossed.  Thank you to everyone for you wishes it really is appreciated.

So, a blast from the past



I am not too sure how many of my wonderful crafting friends will remember making this card way back when with the very talented Rachel in Elvaston.  It must be over 12 years and as you can tell, my sort out of the craft room is on going.  Such a pretty card to go into the thank you box.

We have a date to make the wonderful candle boxes with Diane.  Thursday 18th October 7pm for a couple of hours.  If you are interested please get in touch and I will let you know what to bring.

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a terrific Thursday.  I am doing lots of bits and bobs (as I can) and getting the craft room ready for tomorrow nights get together.  If you are in the area, would like to collect your SU goodies please do call in.  It would be appreciated.

Tracey x


1 comment:

P Ann said...

I remember Tracey. It was a lovely card with the back ground text. Amazing you still have it. I'll send you one of mine from those happy days.