Tuesday

Tuesday Thank Yous

Good morning and what a warm morning it is.  I am sat here at 5.30am and it is nearly 18 degrees outside.

We had a smashing weekend, I managed to get into town on my own which is something I havent done for months.   Sunday was a family day and I even managed to do a bit of driving again.  This means that the medication is kicking in and I really am starting to feel a lot better than I was which is a blessing.  It has been so frustrating wanting to do something and not being able to so I shall enjoy it while I can.


Some more thank you cards for this month which I have coloured in with Stampin' Blends.  Loved making these little notelet thank yous.  A little bit of bling on all of them too.  SU added more items to the Clearance Rack so if you want to grab a bargain please do go and have a peek.   Just click on the link below.

 https://www2.stampinup.com/ecweb/products/500100/clearance-rack?utm_source=olo&utm_medium=main-ad&utm_campaign=homepage-refresh

Mum is feeling a lot better now that she is back on the morphine, a lower dose of course.  She should be at the hospital in 3 weeks time but she got a letter and she is to go back tomorrow.  She is expecting to hear that she needs some kind of further treatment.  Christiana has had new medication to help as she has been quite poorly and she is feeling better.  So good news all around for a change.

Apart from THE CAR.  For the first time ever, I ordered a brand new car, an automatic as I am finding the manual gears a bit of a struggle when I am well.  We all know I cant drive at all if I am not the best.  This car was ordered on 17th February with a 10-12 week wait.  I waited. It arrived and days later the dealer told me "oopss Fiat sent a manual geared car".  I was upset and frustrated but nothing I could do.  I refused to accept it.  The dealer wasnt too bothered and despite my request to borrow an automatic car, they couldnt help me.  So another one was ordered.  I got a call last Thursday to say it had arrived, it was automatic and a driver was coming to pick me up this morning, to get it.  I have been so excited all weekend.  Yesterday I got a call, urm telling me, it was the wrong colour!!! Was that a problem?  Car ordered 17 February, phone call 17th September and still the wrong car.  The salesperson was very nice, apologetic and embarrassed but the Manager was very arrogant, laughing and joking and didnt really care.   I told them to shove it where the sun dont shine.  So I have gone elsewhere and ordered another one........just a 10 - 12 week wait sigh.

I have a day in the craft room today so if you would like to pop in for a cuppa and look on the sales table, pick up your order or just nip in please do.  Thank you for having a read and wishing you a lovely day.

Product List






No comments: