Friday

Friday Wine Card

Good morning and that Friday feeling has certainly returned today.  I am up early with Paul as he has to go to work but he has had a lovely couple of days off and we have managed to get quite a few bits and pieces sorted, the weather helped too.  I believe Mr. Weatherman has just said it is going to be nice and sunny again today but not as hot.

Tonight I have a crafty get together so am looking forward to seeing everyone.  Dont forget the swaps.  I am making a Bakewell and this will be my last for a while, I would like to master another English cake but not decide what.

I am not sure if I have shared this card with you or not. 

The colours have not turned out correctly on the photograph of this card, whether that is because the sunlight was shining through the door or I just need to take my time a bit more, I dont know.  I have used the stamp a ma jig on this to get it right and loved the way it turned out.  Inspired by pintrest, arent we all?

As I am finishing my cards off (insert, glitter, sentiment etc.) I am taking photos to share over the next couple of weeks. Christiana is due to be here so my time will become limited again.  I am getting ahead of the game, get me.

Well I shall go and look at the next box of nearly finished cards and finish them off as I can.   Thank you for having a read and wishing you a fantastic Friday.  Tracey x

P.S.  If anyone would like anything ordering from Stampin' Up! I shall be placing an order very soon.  Do get in touch if you dont already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator to help you.  x

No comments: