Wednesday

A box with a roll top lid and a drawer

Good morning and although it is chilly out there at the moment, the weather is going to improve and get warmer, says Mr. Weatherman.  That is good as we are trying to improve the lawn at the front of the house and it has been treated which mean it needs watering if it doesnt rain.  I love to water the garden in the evening, especially now that I have a bench to sit on afterwards.

It has been a rather busy few days for me.  After our wonderful trip to see the Motown story I went to a craft weekend with lots of friends who were there to help as and when I needed it.  It was wonderful and it does help with the healing process.  This is what we made on Saturday.




It took a lot of hard work but well worth it.

Once I returned I was shattered but started to feel a lot better yesterday and better still today.  I am in the process of getting the Craft Room all set up for some wonderful crafty get togethers this week.  There are a couple of places available tomorrow night if you fancy an evening of card making?  Please get in touch if you do and I can give you more information.

It was lovely to see everyone yesterday and thank you for visiting.  Your visits make life a lot easier for me during this tough time. x

Stampin' Up! have announced the items that are retiring and a full list can be found HERE.  If you just click on the highlighted word it will take you straight to the shop.  If you would like to order anything you can do it directly yourself or I shall be very happy to add your items to my next order, which will be tonight. 

I am off to spend a few hours in the craft room finalising everything for tomorrows get together.  Thank you for having a read and wishing you a lovely day.

1 comment:

Buffy said...

This is beautiful, you've done amazing work xx