Tuesday

Butterfly Gala Cards

Good morning and its a bit cooler here today in Derby and foggy too.
Mr weatherman said more rain is due too so that will help with all the watering of the garden.  Then I hear that we will get sunshine again, whoop whoop.

It was lovely to see so many folk yesterday, thank you for the company.  Today I am in the craft room for the day as I really do have to crack on with those birthday cards, it will be May 1st tomorrow.

If anyone would like some more details about the Everything is Rosy kit which comes out tomorrow, please do let me know.

Some very good news to share......mum went to doc and they have given her the results of all the latest scans/xrays etc. and she is all clear of cancer.  The tests have to be repeated again in 3 months but phew is all I can say.  She was feeling very positive but she had a fall Sunday night.  She ended up in A&E overnight where they really looked after her.  She was home at half 7 in the morning and I spent a few hours with her yesterday.  She is fine but her head, face and eye are really a mess.  She said she is okay though.....

Saturday afternoon, 18th May we have a decoupage class in The Craft Room, Derby.  The lovely Emma is returning to show us how to make these items.


If you would like to come along in the afternoon to make these (lots of other designs available) please do get in touch as soon as possible.  Only two places remaining.  These are what we all made last time.
Here are cards that were made using the butterfly gala stamp.  I made a few of these in different colours and I am really pleased that this set will be carried over into the new catalogue that comes out in a few weeks.

If you would like to find out more about these cards, stamps and colours used please do get in touch.

All items on the dresser in the craft room are half price and there is a basket full of stamps that are FREE to a good home.

Well I had best get off and start my day.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday.  Tracey x







Product List

No comments: