Monday

Good morning and another sunny one.....always good to wake up to the sunshine.

The fence painting is coming on a treat but what a way to spend Bank Holiday.  As we live on a corner, ALL the fence panels on both sides belong to us and we havent painted them since we arrived at the house.  We moved in more than 4 years ago so it was time to do it.  Everything had gone so well until yesterday late afternoon, Paul accidently got paint on next door neighbours patio cushions.  I had to run round, ask for the cover, wash it which took over half an hour, put it on the line and this morning there are still some bits.  It has been scrubbed again by Paul and is now hanging outside, fingers crossed.



The fence does look very good now, although I think Paul misunderstood when I said I would like a pink or gray fence.....he won.

Last week we had a couple of wonderful crafty get togethers but unfortunately this weeks events have had to be cancelled.  Not enough folk booked on them to take place, which is sad.  Here is one of the cards that we made using circles, pastel colours and sequins.  I loved making this card and so did everyone else.  
 
If you couldnt make it to a crafty night and would like to come round for an evening of crafting next Tuesday evening, 30th April please get in touch.  We shall make this card as well as another one. 

I have been to the slimming club this morning and have lost another pound, which I am really pleased about.  I am going to have an extra special extra effort week this week and see if I can loose a bit more next week.

Off to start the chores, a little late in the day but better late than never.  Thanks for having a read.  Tracey x

No comments: