Saturday

Football Trio with Stampin' Up! inks

Good morning I do hope you are enjoying the weekend.

I have been given lots and lots of crafty bits that I wont use.  If you fancy calling in for a rummage on Wednesday morning please let me know.  There are also lots of new bits on the sales dresser that are looking for new homes too. 

I made this card for the birthday box.

All the colours are Stampin' Up! inks either put on using a large brush or a paint brush.  The ink colours are just perfect for making this type of card and of course the sentiment has been created using the stitched lable dies. If you would like to find out how to create this type of card I will be very happy to have a one to one crafty hour with you.

I am now trying my best to sell the cards I have made.......how many does a girl need (384 at the last count).

Thanks for having a read today.  Tracey x


No comments: