Tuesday

Watercolouring

Good morning and Mr. Weather man says another lovely day is in store.

Here is another card that was made last week and it does involve a few techniques, colouring watercolour card, heat embossing, some die cutting and then some cutting out or punching, depending on which card was made. 
This was inspired and cased from a beautiful card that I received from Zoe Tant who is a wonderful SU demonstrator that I meet up with when going to On Stage
She sent me this card and the most fantastic bag with a brilliant quote that I use daily, for achieving my 100,000 CSV goal.

The fence painting got finished whoop whoop without further incidents.  The lawn got cut and Paul went back to work today.  That leaves me to do a few chores and then go into The Craft Room.  I have a few cards to make for family birthdays and I would rather get them done sooner rather than later.....reducing the stress levels.


HERE is a link for the Clearance Rack.   Stampin' Up! have announced quite a few items at reduced prices, it is worth a look. If you would like anything, please do get in touch. I shall place an order later this evening.

Right, off to start my day.  Thank you for having a read today and tomorrow I will have news about what is coming up in May in Stampin' Up! world. Tracey x


Product List

No comments: