Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Good morning and Mr. Weather man has said it is going to be cooler today with the chance of rain.  Now that isnt so good as I was going to do some washing today.  Oh well, it will have to dry inside for a change.

I have already been to the doctors this morning about my legs and I now have a new steroid cream, some more antibiotics and some excercises to do to help with the water retention.  I saw a different doc who gave us a little more hope about the legs/feet getting better in time.  I have also been instructed to continue with legs resting, above my heart each day so from 1pm - 3pm I will be having bed rest.....or nanny nap.

I shall be heading off to the craft room for the rest of the day once the few chores have been done.  I have quite a lot of cards to make for May and would like to get them done.  I am excited about being in there for the day..... it doesnt take much.

There are still lots of things for sale on the Clearance Rack and here is the link if you want to go and take a look.  LINK

I would also like to tell you about one of two new things coming out in May.  This is call Everything is Rosy




Here is a video of the new kit Everything is Rosy.



Now all this starts on 1st May and it is just for the month of May but, if past performance is anything to go by, this could be a sell out so I thought I would tell you all about it now.


I didnt share the lovely eggs in their nest.  This was on the table for everyone that came to crafty nights earlier this month.  They looked lovely.

Here is one of the cards that we made at our weekend away.


I tried a different colouring medium for this, something I hadnt done before but cant wait to have another go. 

Off to start my day but thank you so much for having a read.  If you need help with anything crafty please, do get in touch.  Tracey x

No comments: