Thursday

Bloom by Bloom

Good morning, did we know it was going to be THIS cold brrrr.  The ice on the car windscreens looks really thick and it is bitter outside. 

On Monday and my 'recovery day' out, yes that is what I am calling it as it really was a day that helped me and one that will stay in my mind for a long time.  Anyway, a lovely lady showed us how to make light boxes and this is what I made, for the craft room for Easter.
 We put blue lights behind the images and whilst they appear as dots in the photo, it really does have a blue haze in real life.

Isnt it sweet.  I do hope to be making a few more of these.  I also managed to get a few more Easter decorations out and up in the craft room yesterday, here are some of them.






Diane, a fellow crafter, not my sister, made me lots of sample cards for last months get together using the Bloom by Bloom stamp set.  Here is another one she did

Isnt it lovely.

Well, that is me off to do a few chores before going to be creative.  I shall be having another day in the craft room but this time instead of cleaning, sorting and putting things away, I shall be card making I hope.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.  Tracey x

Product List

No comments: