Saturday

Black Friday Bargains and Happy Birthday Granddaughter

Good morning.  Well after the warm week we have had, I asked hubby to check out the thermometer outside.  He cleaned it, checked the batteries etc. etc. and came to the conclusion that it states it is 6 degrees warmer than it really is, so this morning, showing me it is 4 degrees means that it really is -2.  We shall have to treat ourselves to a new thermometer in the January sales.....ooops.  So I apologise for all the wrong temperatures I have been giving out on my blog for the last few weeks but did anyone notice, really?

We did our first ever Black Friday trip out yesterday.  Paul said I got a couple of really good bargains which are early Christmas presents



Typical man comment but I really did get a couple of great deals.

It is our youngest granddaughter's birthday today and this is the card I made her

I also had a go at a money wallet

She wants to go to London to Winter Wonderland so we are going to be dog sitting there very cute dog for the weekend.
This is Frankie who will be with us, so cute.


It is our last crafting get together of 2019 today, what a year it has been,  Thank you to everyone who has been and I cant wait to do it all over again next year.  I already have the dates for February and March which I shall add to the blog later today.  If you would like to come along to any of the events, just get in touch.  If you would like me to come to you and you friends/family for a crafty morning, afternoon or evening, I would love to.

Stamperettes will be starting all over again in January and if you get your hands on the new Mini Brochure or Sale a Bration brochure you will see why, oh my.  Stamperettes is where 10 folk commit to spending £15 each month (around the 28th) for 10 months.  During these 10 months each person will be a hostess and get an ADDITIONAL £15 to spend.  On top of that, all p+p is 50p as it is collected from Alvaston (with a cuppa) or in a cafe (so that makes it a cuppa and cake).  You get free little thank yous some months, free catalogues throughout the 10 months and its a great way to get all your matching inks, cards, ribbons etc.  This will be happening for the 20th time so we know it works well.  If you would like to find out more please get in touch.  My contact details are on the right hand side.


Do you need/want anything from Stampin' Up! ?  There will be a little order going in again later today so if you do, let me know.

Well I had best get breakfast and ready for a lovely day ahead.  After our get together I am off to visit a craft fayre in Aston on Trent, just a few minutes away from me.  I went there this time last year and took my car out for the very first time, I cant believe I have had it for a year already.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Saturday.



No comments: