Sunday

Soft Spring on Sunday


Good morning on this wonderful, peaceful Sunday.  Peaceful at the moment but it will get busier as the day goes on.
Today we have remberence day where we remember all those that have fought in war and not returned home. 

Here is a photo of some of the cards made to say Thank You.

I have used a hostess set which you can get your hands on.  These are exclusively for folk that hold parties or place an order with me.  Get in touch to find out how to get this stamp set.

The boxes are coming along well and these will be finished this week.

I am loving making these, they are taking time but slowly they are getting done.  I have been asked to show folk how to make these so I shall be putting some time aside for a little get together.  It is already on my planner.

Have you got time to look at the new Stampin' Up! Website?  If you have

 CLICK HERE
Why not set it up so that the site will remember you.  Hopefully, my name should appear in the top left hand corner, if not, just search for me and put me there.   Then if you see something that you want/need, you can just shop for it at your leisure.  If you need help with this please get in touch and I will talk you through it.

I had best get my day started.  I am looking forward to a few hours in the craft room.  Thank you for having a read and if I can help with anything crafty, please get in touch.  Tracey x

Product List





No comments: