Wednesday

Still Scenes and a get together

Good morning and we are mid week already.  Time does fly by so quickly at times.

We had a day out yesterday doing a little shopping to help Santa.  It was lovely just to escape, well that is what it felt like.  Paul also had to go and have another hearing test.  Can you believe that the NHS dont do hearing aids anymore unless your hearing is a bit of a complex case.  We had to go to Spec Savers.  It was a good experience, staff were lovely and he came home with new hearing aids.  Now he just has to keep wearing them.

Today I have 1001 (okay maybe a slight exaggeration) but it feels like 1001 little jobs to finish in the craft room so I will be there for the day.  I am so looking forward to it as I know that by tonight, they should be all finished.

Do you fancy coming along to a card class on Saturday morning?


Please get in touch if you do.

Here is another card that has been made using the Still Scenes stamp set.  I have used a retired embossing folder on this to create the background.
It really is a set that cant be left alone.  You cant see the glitter in this, which is a shame.  But then we all know my photographic skills are not the best.  If you wanted to purchase stamps to make this card please do use the 'order here' button on the right hand side of the screen or give me a call.  If you are local, why not pop in today, I will always have time to put the kettle on.

Well I had best go and take the 'man of the house' his cup of tea, in bed.  I do this most mornings.  I think that after all the years he has had to get up to go to work, he can start his day relaxed.  Once he is up I will give him the list of jobs for today....terrible arent I.

Thank you so much for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day today.   Tracey x


Product List




No comments: