Friday

Last day of the Extravaganza

Good morning.  I dont know if my thermometer has broken but it reads 12.5 degrees outside when I got out of bed.  Hope not as there are a few pottering jobs that need to be done outside today.

Awake since 4am so got up at half past.  I will be needing a nanny nap this afternoon.  Dad is doing very well and improving each day after his operation for a new shoulder.  Mum is also very well and is pottering around the house, as you do.  Thank to everyone for your kind wishes.

The Extravaganza has begun at Stampin' Up! and today is the last day that you can purchase discounted bundles as well as inks and A4 card. Here are the bundles that are on offer








On top of that, just look at the ink pads and cards that are in the sale. You may have to click on the image to read all the details.




It was nephews birthday at the weekend and this is the card that I took for him.  Its a really different card for me and I loved making it, many months ago.  Lots of different stamp sets were used, all retired now though.
It is a crafty get together this evening and I still have 101 little things to do so I will get on with that. 

I hope to catch up with all the messages I have received over the last day or two, there have been lots of them, thank you. 

If you would like to place an order for anything from Stampin' Up! please do get in touch as I will be submitting one around 6pm this evening.  If you dont already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator please get in touch as I would love to help, if I can.

Off to catch up with a few chores as it is far to early to message folk.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a fantastic Friday x


No comments: