Tuesday

Broadway Birthday, new Trimmers and Christmas Card night

Good morning and hello Tuesday.  13 degrees this morning but it is very dark outside.  After a good nights sleep I am ready to start my day although it is a little earlier.

On page 67 of the Annual Catalogue is a stamp set called Broadway Birthday



We all had a great time making these cards, which is like the one in the catalogue.


There is an awful lot more you can do with this set and here are just a few ideas.




If you would like to make any of these cards please contact me and we can arrange a date and time to sit and craft.

Unfortunately Stampin' Up! have had to discontinue the ink pad Purple Posy.  The ink is not staying its true colour after time and as Stampin' Up! are committed to offering colour co-ordination they have decided to discontinue this ink pad.  If you have purchased one of these and are not happy with it please get in touch with your demonstrator or with me.


Stampin' Up! have a new trimmer and this is now available to order.  I have heard some great reports about it and if this is something that you may be interested in, please do let me know.  My email address in just on the right hand side of my blog but just in case..... tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com.

We have our last 2019 Christmas Card and Chatter night.

It would be lovely if you could come along, lots of Christmas makes, chatter, laughter and of course, cake.

Well I am off to start my day and try to catch up with all the messages, emails etc. that I have.  Thank you so much for having a read and I hope you have a Terrific Tuesday.





Product List




No comments: