Saturday

Perfectly Plaid Saturday

Good morning.  After a very hectic week I now find time to sit and write this post.  Dads op went well but he hasnt been himself and we have spent a lots of time visiting, helping, cooking etc. which is what you do isnt it.  Its great to spend time with them and I am fortunate to be able to help as much as I can.  I am not the only one, sis and step-sis are also helping out just as much and between us, I believe that we are making a difference.

Yesterday we spent the day in town with mum and what a lovely time we had.  Tiring but lovely too.  I even managed to get myself a pair of sketchers shoes now that Derby has a shop.  Cant wait to wear them as they are so light, unbelievable.  

Of course there has been the issue of the computer.  It is less than 1 years old but it was so slow that it was worse than the previous one.  So Paul has sat for the whole week and wiped it clean of everything.  He has then reinstalled the lot bit by bit and this morning I go on it and of course, no passwords, no  bookmarks etc. but it is quicker.  Slowly I will add all the pages I like to save.

I havent been in the Craft Room too much but I will be in there today.  I have to get it ship shape for tomorrow as lots of folk are coming over to play with the Advent Calendar from Stampin' Up!

I have made a start of Christmas tags, as you know I never have enough.



I used the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and the matching punch to make these and there will be more.  Full details of what has been used is below.  If you would like a bit more information please let me know.

Sophia has had a delivery this week, oh my.  It is beautiful



I also hope to catch up on all the messages, mail and phone calls today, it should be a lot quieter and I dont have plans on going out.   If you are free and fancy a cuppa, wish to collect some bits and pieces or place an order.  Or just fancy a chat please do call in today, I promise not to put the sweeping brush in your hands.

I had best get breakfast sorted.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a super Saturday.  Tracey x







Product List

No comments: