Tuesday

Christmas is on its way......Christmastime Suite

Good evening and Happy November.  A bit damp here in Derby but certainly not cold.  I got up to a very mild 11 degrees today, quite a surprise.  So Thursday dad went in for his operation, a brand new shoulder.  The operation went went but unfortunately, he was still in hospital right up to late afternoon today (Monday), something we were not expecting.  High temperature, fast heart rate and not very well kept him there so Mum needed some extra help.  Fortunately my sis was able to help as I was away at the weekend.  Very pleased to say that dad is now home and looking forward to a good nights sleep.

Paul retired on Friday whoop whoop.  He had a bit of a leaving party with the folks he has worked with for the last 35 years or so.  It was super.  It was a late night but he had a great time and we promise to keep in touch with everyone.

Saturday I caught a train to Peterborough for my girly weekend and it was lovely.  I shall share what we did over the next few days.

But what I really must share is the great work that Charleigh and Ollie did with their cake decorating and Christmas Tree Decorations.  The decorations were painted and decoupaged.








Ollie doesnt like his  photo being taken but just look at the decorated cake they helped with.  They loved eating it too.

This Friday is our Christmas Card and Chatter evening.  Why not pop in with your own projects and spend a couple of hours with us, the more the merrier.  Please do get in touch if you would like to join us and I can give you directions to the venue, in Alvaston.



Stampin' Up have got a few new and amazing things that I would like to share with you.



A wonderful new suite of products that is only available whilst stocks last.  I must admit that I have seen some samples on Pintrest and I will have to put in an order tomorrow.  It isnt just for Christmas but for all year, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, get well and the list goes on.  If you would like to have just some of the suite or even all of the suite please let me know.  If you dont already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I would be very happy to help you get this suite.  Here is a You Tube video of some more details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6ffJqCO9cE&feature=youtu.be

Well thank you for having a read.  I hope you have a wonderful evening.  Sweet dreams, Tracey x

No comments: