Sunday

Free time

Good afternoon.  I am not too sure about all this ‘extra’ time on my hands.  Have had a very lazy day so far.  We are meeting the girls at 7pm this evening, well that is the plan at the moment.  Plans do change rather quickly here.

I have an email in the ether, or I think I have.  I could possibly have two as the internet crashed as I hit the send button on the first email and I lost the information.  Hopefully you will get one or the other, or even both.

Plans for February have been made and I shall update the blog with this news next.  There is a new group of Stamperettes starting in January and if you have seen the new catalogues, you will know why.  If you would like more information about joining our Stamperettes group please do let me know.  10 people will commit to spending £15 each month for a period of 10 months.  During this time, each person will be a hostess for one month which means that they get at least £15 to spend on anything they wish from the current catalogues.  This is going to be the 20th time that I am running this and it has always been a great success.  One way to build up your matching and co ordinating craft stash.

I shall be placing my last 2019 order on Tuesday from the Autumn/Winter catalogue, if you would like anything, please let me know.

Here is another Christmas card that got sent out.



Thanks for having a read today.  Tracey x


1 comment:

Buffy said...

Those penguins are adorable.
I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs Buffy x