Friday

Happy Birthday Kirsty

Good morning and I certainly have that Friday feeling.  It is also 10 degrees outside (Mr. Weatherman said, not my broken weather station).  The forecast is for rain but never mind, I can cope with that.

Today is my neices birthday and this is the card I have made for her

It is a big one, A4 and one that I have loved making.  I do hope she will like it.  I have put 30 £1 coins on it for her to treat herself, opps, I just see Paul in the background of this photo *gigggles*

I am off into town this morning, quite early on and just for an hour.  I have to purchase bingo books as tonight there will be a group of us playing crafty bingo.  The prizes are all wrapped and ready but struggling to get the books.  We shall also have a couple of makes and takes too.  Really looking forward to it.

Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a fantastic Friday.  Tracey x





No comments: