Wednesday

Sales, carryovers and a Christmas card

Good morning, an early start today as I would like to do 1001 things. 

Stampin' Up! have some special offers on at the moment and here are a few of them.




To see them all, please visit HERE.  If you would like some more information please do get in touch and I will help as much as I can, my contact details are on the right.

I am really pleased to say that the following items will still be available to purchase until June next year.




If you dont already have a demonstrator and would like to order some of these products or find out a little more, I am always happy to help.

Here is a Chrsitmas card made with some card, inks and a die.  This one does have glitter on, for a change.


I have a day at home today and the list is ready.  I cant cope without a list as I find that I dont get anything done.  Using the new, amazing, brilliant hoover is definately on the list, I dont know why I didnt get one of these before.  I can certainly recommend the shark.

Off to start my day but thank you for having a ready and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.  Tracey x

No comments: