Wednesday

More snowmen

Good morning and it’s wonderful weather today.  A day at home though as yesterday I overdid it slightly.  Nothing too much but after coffee with sis in law, collecting card stock from a lovely crafter (I left my card in the craft room), a nice lunch with hubby we went and spent an hour or so at the cemetery.  Paul dug up weeds, we trimmed the flowers and had a general clean up.  Did a little shopping and went home to cook dinner for the girls.  It was gone 10.30 by the time we sat down so a bit jaded today.  So I have spent the morning ordering a few craft supplies to come here, so excited lol.

I don’t think I have shared these cards with you but if I have oops.  All coloured in with SU watercolour pencils.  The background in a blue wash using balmy blue ink but it does look darker in the photograph.






Thanks for having a read today

No comments: