Tuesday

Terrific Tuesday

Good morning.  Weather is due to be around 10 degrees today but wet and windy.  That is about the same for the girls weather, wet and windy but at about 20 degrees, lucky them.

So I am all ready for Christmas.  Presents have been delivered, all cards have been sent and now I can put my feet up for a while and enjoy each day, if you know what I mean.

Here is one of the cards that have gone out from the Stampin' Up! Peaceful Noel stamp set which has now retired.  Again, I started these last year and didnt manage to finish them.



In Cherry Cobbler and very Vanilla I think these look very festive.  Another stamp set that will stay on my shelf as I can see a lot of other cards being made with the elements.

Dont forget the Stampin' Up! have a free shipping day tomorrow. 



If you would like me to place an order for you I would be very happy to do this later on in the day.  Just get in touch and I will help as best I can.

I have a few things to do today so will go and make a start.  Thank you for having a ready and I hope you have a terrific Tuesday.  Tracey x


No comments: