Thursday

Stampin' Up! Christmas wrapping paper, advent calendars and a thank you

Good morning.

I have been very busy making my own paper for Christmas this year.  I nip in to the craft room for 10 minutes at a time and do a little.  I have used a retired Stamp set but one I just couldnt part with.



It has been enjoyable to do this but for next year, I will start a little earlier, at our Christmas and Chatter nights.  If you would like to come along and join us in February you are more than welcome.  We try and get a head start on Christmas cards/presents so that at this time of year, there is no panic.  And of course, its great to have a get together to put the world to rights.

I have a day of nipping in and out today.  Lots of little things to purchase and to finalise everything for the birthday fairies.  The craft room is all set up for a group of friends tomorrow night and fingers crossed, we shall have a lovely evening of craft bingo, make and takes as well as lots of wonderful food and plenty of laughs.  I cant wait.

Last week Shawn and Ann came over for the day to make up the Advent Calendars.  We had a lovely morning of chatting and both left very happy (Shawn is a little camera shy but here is his calendar).


I am so pleased that you will be able to purchase these calendars, along with lots of other products in the current Autumn/Winter brochure next year. 

I have quite a few Thank You cards in stock so I shall be sending these out this month along with a little thank you from me.
This is just one of the cards.....more to follow.

I am up very early this morning so will make a slow start to the day.  I dont expect hubby to get up just yet.  We went out last night (second time in three dayss oops).  A part of the Rolls Royce group throw a Christmas buffett /party each year for all its retirees and as we are both retirees, we went along last night for the first time.  How wonderful is was to see everyone, lots of folks that I really dont know but plenty that I did.  It was very nice and we shall certainly go back again.

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a great Thursday.  Tracey x


No comments: