Monday

No snowmen for me

Good morning. A very cloudy day today but still very warm, so no complaints from me.

Yesterday was the memorial service for Christiana.  This is for the one year after her passing, on the Sunday prior to the actual date.  We went to the church for the service and then the cemetery where the grave is blessed.  This is followed by a meet up of friends and family at the family home.  It all went well but my emotions were very emotional.

It is lovely spending time with the twins and they are now on holiday for a few days, even better. Katerina is in her new apartment, which is lovely and tomorrow she is having some friends over.  We will do a few snacks and of course, I will make a lemon cake.   I also hope to catch up with some new technology on my iPad, now that I have time to sit and relax....whenever that is.  I do enjoy not rushing around.

I shall be putting in an order from Stampin’ Up! just before the end of the month.  If you would like anything, please do let me know and we can get it for you.  There are quite a few new items on the clearance rack that are worth taking a look.  

Here is another Christmas card that was made at the Christmas card and Chatter nights.






Thanks for having a read today

No comments: