Friday

Another birthday and two new catalogues

Good evening and a bit of late post for me today.  I have had to wait for Sophia to bring me her laptop as the ipad could not upload all the new information for me to put on my blog.  I dont know why but blogger, the photos and the new links just did not work.

Not a complaint as I get to tell you about my day. Katerina returned to work for the day (it is bank holiday here again on Monday) but she also had the electrician coming over to her apartment.  So we spent a couple of hours there getting her washing machine which is in the bathroom, wired up so she can use use it.

We then went to an art shop, a place I have been hoping to go to for a while but due to the bank holidays, it was closed.  Well it was closed again today.  Never mind.  I am so pleased that the majority of shops in Cyprus consider families and give extra days off.  At Christmas no where is open on Christmas day, boxing day nor the day after and at New Year it is the same, New Years day and the 2nd most places are closed.  There are some bakeries and restaurants that operate but not the shops.

Here is a card that I made for Sallyann before we started our Christmas break.  I know she has received it and it is a card that I really enjoyed making.



If you didnt know, the new Spring/Summer catalogue is out and about today and you can order from it.  I have a pdf format of it at the side of my blog and I am happy to organise getting you a hard copy too.  As well as the new catalogue, Sale A Bration is back.  This is where Stampin' Up! give you FREE items.  You can get a free item from the catalogue when you spend 45.00 (there is no pound sign on this laptop) oppps.  You can get more free items with a 90.00 purchase too.



If you would like to host your own party (I have lots of dates available in February and March) then you could get this fantastic Lady Bird stamp set as well as FREE sale a bration items. 



Now should you wish to join Stampin'Up! I would love to have you on my team.  For 99.00 you get to pick 130.00 worth of products as well as choosing a stamp set of your choice.  Plus you will get a FREE mini paper cutter and FREE 6x6 designer series papers.  Not only that, you get FREE delivery to your door.























If you would like to find out more, please do send me an email.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Tracey x


No comments: