Thursday

The Gangs all Meer

Good morning and boy its coad (cold) at  6 degrees in Derby at the moment.  We are hoping it will go up to 12 degrees says Mr. Weatherman with some rain but who knows.  The weather in Larnaca today is 14 degrees with sunshine, so not too much difference.  I have been asked why I mention the weather on my blog and the answer is that my girls and Cypriot family read the blog and they are sometimes quite amazed at our snow, the hail and the frost, so I shall continue with this.

Yesterday my amazing husband fininshed the painting of The Craft Room.  It is all spruced up, looking fresh and smells divine although the windows will be open all day today to get rid of the smell as not many folk like it.  So today I will be sorting out the other half of the room that I havent been able to do up to now in the hopes that by 6pm tonight it will be just about ready.  I have taken out all the ornaments, all the wall hangings are down and all the things that I am going to sell are piled in boxes.  So now my whole house looks like a craft room and Paul doesnt complain at all.  How come I am allowed to make a mess and it doesnt bother me but when he makes a mess I get upset......I am strange.

Last night Julie and Diane came to help out with making card samples for Saturday.  For some reason the stamp set we were due to use, we couldnt find.  It was on the craft room desk and someone put lots and lots and lots of things on top of the desk so he could paint......I cant complain can I.  So we used a FREE Sale a Bration stamp call The Gangs All Meer, a meerkat themed set.  It is so much fun to use.  This card was inspired by Pintrest and made by Julie with some blending and colouring in.  I think it is fantastic.
 If you would like to find out more about getting your hands on this stamp set, why not pop in on Saturday and over a cuppa and some cake, I can tell you all about it.


I have had a bit of a lie in today so off to grab breakfast and get in The Craft Room.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a great day.  Tracey x

No comments: