Wednesday

Painted Poppies and a full suitecase

Good morning and here I am, up at the crack of dawn.  I think my sleep pattern does tend to be a bit hit and miss when we return from Cyprus so it's early to bed and early to rise for another few days until I settle.

Great progress has been in the craft room, the skirting boards have all been painted, the two window sills are now painted and I had many hours saying YES or NO to craft items that havent been used for a while.....if at all.  The rubbish bin got filled a few times (it is a small one) and the big pile that Paul put in the middle of the room has dwindled very slightly.  I shall be in there all day today too trying to have a major sort out.

So I now have a table in the conservatory with essential crafting items on it and a big table in the kitchen to craft on, (where I and the majority of our crafting friends started crafting all those years ago).  Last night Diane and Denise popped round to have a play with the Painted Poppies stamp set, dies and Designer Series Paper, nothing else at all and they helped me make a few samples for Saturdays' Open Day.  Here is just one of the many made.  This was made by Denise.


I can certainly recommend that you get out just one stamp and one die and the papers and play.  We had a great time and came up with lots of ideas.  I really dont know where the time went. If you would like to see the samples in real life so to speak, please do pop round on Saturday at anytime after 10.30, kettle will be on and it will be lovely to see you.

If you would like to have a play with the Layered with Kindness Stamp this evening and create a few samples with me, please feel free to join me after 6.30pm tonight for a couple of hours.  You dont need to bring anything with you, just let me know you are coming round.

I was very lucky to get a wonderful vase from Sophia and Katerina at Christmas.  They wanted me to bring it home to use it, which I did.

 As you can see, nothing else was able to fit into my suitecase, at all.  I put some flowers in it yesterday and just adore it. 
That does mean that a few of my older vases will now need a new home.  I really do have far too many of them.

Thank you for having a read today.  Hope you have a lovely day Tracey x







Product List


No comments: