Wednesday

Cards, cakes and Ikea drawers

Good morning, unfortunately I don’t have internet ALL the time but sometimes that isn’t a bad thing. The weather has been quite awful again especially on Tuesday night.  Continuous lightening, thunder was non stop for a couple of hours and someone has a metal frame that is loose so it rattles all the time in the wind.  Sleep was more or less impossible especially with all the snoring next to me. I guess being deaf does has the occasional benefit.

I made my lemon cake and the icing didn’t even set before a certain young lady had 2 pieces.  A lovely plate was found just for my cakes and the price was so low......can’t bring one home though.

Said certain young lady asked Paul if he would put up a drawer unit from Ikea if she ordered it. Of course he said so it was delivered yesterday.


We didn’t know it was an 8 drawer unit nor how big it was.  4 hours later he did it.  I supplied the tea, the lunch and took the dog out for 4 short walks, in between the down pours of rain.

It was Lesleys birthday recently and this is the card I sent.

I hope to make more like this in the Spring.  Let me know if you fancy making something similar with me.

Thanks for having a read today and if you would like anything ordering from Stampin’ Up! I have a little order going in tonight.  Tracey x

No comments: