Friday

Dressed to Impress


Good morning.  It feels a bit warmer today which is good.  Mr. weatherman says Derby will be 13 degrees with a passing shower, that is rather warm.  Larnaca will be 16 degrees but cloudy.  The girls have already said it is very windy there today.


Another lovely day yesterday, visits from mum and dad at lunch and I am pleased to say that they are both doing really well.  Then it was coffee in the afternoon and tea at night with friends.  In between it was operation craft room.  All but one dresser, the Christmas corner and one unit have now had their contents taken out, cleaned, some returned and some put on the FOR SALE pile.  The lights have all been cleaned and new extension wires put up.  Not too much to do today before putting it all back together, so exciting.

Last night we had a play with the Best Dressed stamp set and co-ordinating Designer Speciality Papers.  This is what Sheila made


I adore the colours and it is just so girly.  I am thinking that maybe we should have an evening making cards with just this stamp set, co-ordinating dies and papers.  Lets see what dates we can come up.

It is haircut day today, 8 weeks since my last cut and I think I need a radical change.  I think I will go very short for a while, it is good to change.

Dont forget tomorrow, as if you could.......If you need my address, please get in touch.


Thank you for having a read today and I hope that you have a fantastic Friday x

P.S.  Below are details of the products used to make the card shown.  If you click on one of these, it will take you directly to the Stampin' Up! shop where you can purchase the items.  If you would like to find out more on how to do this, please do let me know.

Product List




No comments: