Tuesday

The Craft Room Revamp

Good morning and back to the 2 degree mornings although the house is a lot warmer here than it was in Cyprus.  It is good to be back.

After we unpacked yesterday, Paul helped me move the craft room bits and bobs, shelves, dressers, units etc. all into the middle of the room. Tape was then stuck to the floor and the painting of the skirting boards started.  I dont know what I would do without him.  I went on line to find where sold the paint and guess what.....it has been discontinued.  I had a panic.  At 7.30pm last night we nipped out and a lovely chappie at Homebase made us some up.  Its expensive but well worth it.  Here is the progress so far.

So today once we have had breakfast, it is back in the craft room painting the walls and having a major declutter.  However, I do have a table set up in the conservatory with some essentials so that we can work on making some samples for the OPEN HOUSE this Saturday.

If you are free for a while please do come to say hello.  Plenty of cake, a cuppa and some samples and brochures to see.  It would be lovely to welcome you into my revamped space (if it is finished).

I wanted to show you these wonderful pegs of ribbon I received at Christmas
I was so very pleased to receive these so I thought I may wrap up some of the ribbon I have in the craft room and make them into gifts.  Such a lovely way to share something pretty.

I shall be placing an order later today with Stampin' Up!  Should you wish to add to the order, please do let me know before 6pm.

Off to have an early breakfast and make an early start.  Thank you for having a read today.  Tracey x

No comments: