Monday

Monday morning

Good morning and it is blue skies here at the moment, always a good start to the day.  Not too sure how long this will last but the temperature is due to be around 18 degrees.

The girls asked for lemon cake last week so I obliged. I even found cake boxes to transport said cakes, I just hope I get them both back.


We had a trip out to a resort where I used to live and couldn’t believe all the changes that have been made, it’s only been a couple of years since we were last there....progression.

I managed to catch a view of the sun just going down a couple of days ago, on our local nature reserve.

Yesterday, being Sunday, I went to Katerinas for brunch (American pancakes around 11am) and then in the evening it was our turn to cook.....Sunday roast with yushpud studdin.  It was lovely.


We have watched series 1, 2 and 3 of the crown and wow.  If you haven’t seen it I can certainly recommend it, a great drama with some amazing acting.

Well I will go and start my day, a little colouring is in order today and a general chill out. I shall be placing a little order this evening from Stampin’ Up!  Would you like me to add anything to the order?

 Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a great start to the week.


No comments: