Saturday

The first of the month

Good morning and I am an early bird today.  It is because I am excited as today is the day I have an open house.  It is also a White Rabbit, White Rabbit, White Rabbit day being the 1st of February, I wonder what kind of month we shall all have.  Mine will be totally different from January as we shall be starting the decoration and renovation of our sitting room next week......but dont tell Paul just yet.  It is also a new era for our country, no longer in the EU.  We shall have to see what changes come with this.

Just so that you know, Derby, which is where I am, is expecting a chilly 10 degrees today with sunshine but rain tonight.  Larnaca, where half of our family are however will have a lovely 19 degrees mmmmmm, perhaps we came back from our time with the girls a little too early.


It would be lovely to see you if you have time for a cuppa.  If you havent been before and would like details of where the event is being held, please email me at tracey.rossos2@hotmail. com and I will send you the address and directions.  If you are a local demonstrator, someone who just wants to see what all this about or just fancy a cuppa and a crafty chat, you are most welcome.

We had a lovely evening again last night, made a few smashing samples from the new Timeless Tulip stamp set.  This is what Anne made.


The tulips have been raised but my photography skills dont capture just how pretty this is.  A new  favourite set of mine and you will be able to see more cards made with this set over the next few days.

Aunty Jean was 91 years old yesterday so we went to visit for an hour.  I have told her that I will go back next week as she is starting to get a little lonely.  She is in pain from arthritis so cant get out now and she doesnt have visitors every day.  It is the least I can do especially as she lives just around the corner.

Well I am off to fill up my sale table, yes I am selling off quite a few retired Stampin' Up! bits and pieces as well as some older non branded stamps.  I am really looking forward to saying hello to everyone that visits.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely weekend.  Tracey x

No comments: