Sunday

Happy Birthday Ruth

Good morning although it is very very windy here in Derby at the moment.  It is also raining rather a lot but the temperature is a high 13.  Fingers crossed it doesnt get much too blustery as we still havent changed the garden fence panels, oopps.  I really dont want to go chasing them down the road today.

I had a busy and lovely day yesterday.  We went to Birmingham to a small craft show, lots of stalls, a few demonstrations but wonderful company.  It was Ruths birthday so we met there and had a smashing picnic in the car.  This is the card I made


It is using the painted poppies stamp set which is wonderful and I must leave that alone today and move on to the really girly best dressed stamp set, dies and papers.  Paul had a day to himself which he enjoyed and he managed to catch up on a few jobs that he had wanted to do.

Today is catch up day.  Trying to catch up with the chores that havent yet been done and get ready for yet another wonderful week.  Sunday lunch of course and hopefully see the family too.

If you have some free time on Tuesday why not call round for a cuppa, cake and a catch up.  If you need the address please do get in touch.



Or how about some playing with the Stampin' Up! poppies set on Thursday afternoon.


 If you would like more details about this, let me know.

Now that The Craft Room has been finished, wall hangings have been hung, everything put away I find myself with lots of extras that I no longer need.  I have baskets and boxes and ornaments as well as crafting stamps and just two weeks to try and find new homes for everything.  I think a garage sale/car boot is in order, how exciting.

Well I will go and take Paul a cup of tea in bed.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a smashing Sunday.




Product List

No comments: