Monday

Dressed to Impress on a Monday

Good morning and another start to another week.  Yesterdays plans all changed as they do.  I had a day off from the Craft Room and caught up with lots of little chores as well as visiting the family.  That is what Sundays are for really.  So today it is a quick hoover and steam mop the Craft Room before play begins.   I hope that everyone reading this in the UK stayed safe with the storm, goodness me what rain, hail and wind we had.  We saw lots of broken fence panels, big bins in the streets etc. etc.  Thankfully, our fences stayed in place, again.  Fingers crossed the weather is a lot better today.  Mr. weatherman says 7 degrees with afternoon showers for us in Derby.  Laraca has 12 degrees today with sunshine, cold for Larnaca.

The new Stampin'  Up! Dressed to Impress is a lovely stamp set and so much can be made with this.  We had a play with this set recently and here is just one of the many cards that was created. 
There are matching dies, papers and a lovely bag to be made too.  I am so excited to be able to use this for the week and cant wait to show you more.  This card also has the sentiment from the new  Label me Bold stamp set which I cant put down.  Below are details of all the products that have been used to make this card (and lots more to follow).  You can click on the item and it will take you direct to the Stampin' Up! shop.

 If you have some time free tomorrow why not pop in for a cuppa and a catch up, it would be lovely to see you.  If you havent been before you are most welcome.  I could be sat in the craft room alone or there could be a few of us, if you need directions, please let me know.

If you would like to play with the wonderful set of stamps I was sharing with you last week, the poppies, why not come along on Thursday afternoon where they will be available to play with.  If you would like more details, please get in touch.



Time to make a start on my day.  I hope you have a great Monday and thank you for having a read.  Tracey x





Product List

No comments: