Thursday

Painted Poppies and Meerkats

Good morning, still up early but an hour later than yesterday, fingers crossed it wont be too long before I get back to a normal sleeping pattern, if there is such a thing.

Operation craft room should be finalised today, at last.  The sales dresser is over full and has spread out to two side as well, opps.  Bargains galore.  I discovered even more things yesterday in a box that I had put to one side. Me and my boxes.  I am pleased to say that Paul has put some boxes in his studio for him to use, I have put some back in the craft room but there are still a lot to part with and as I am being brave this week, they are being advertised for sale, given away and some donated to a local nursery school....so brave.

Stampin' Up! introduced some new products yesterday to co-ordinate with Sale a Bration items as well as some catalogue items.

So many to choose from, I have a couple of favourites, the Birthday cake dies as I think this can be used for lots of happy ocassions.  Of course the Natures Thoughts dies has such a lot of elements to it and can be used in co-ordination with lots of stamp sets.  Choices.

Here is a card that Julie made last week during our evening with the Peaceful Poppies.  The meerkats arrived too.

A great effect in which Julie used the masking technique.  If you are not sure what this is, I would be very happy to show you.  The meerkats are part of a stamp set that is FREE during Sale a Bration (until the end of March).  When you spend £45 you can get this set FREE or you can choose another products from the brochure, again, lots of choices.  If you havent already received your brochure please do let me know and I will get one to you.  Alternatively you can pop round to mine and collect if you are local.

Today is another busy one, arent they all?  I am having a blind lady come visit me, as in a lady that makes and sells blinds.  She has a blind that fits right into the window recess of the craft room door and hopefully it will help during Summer when the sun shines through on our get together evenings.  We are off to visit Aunty Jean who lives around the corner.  She is 91 years old and not in the very best of health and of course I may have to potter in my favourite room of the house.

Thank you for having a read and if I can help in any way at all regarding crafting, please get in touch.  Have a wonderful Wednesday (it is Wednesday isnt it)?  Tracey x



Product List

No comments: