Wednesday

Good news and sad news

Good morning, lots of Derbyshire has snow but us here in the city havent seen any yet.  That isnt a complaint, dont like the snow.

We have heard that Aunty Jean is doing a lot better, great news.  This is the card I took in for her.

It has been made using a retired punch or two.  She loved it and that is what counts. 

Unfortunately we have had a bit more sad news, the girls dog, Cutie, who was nearly 19 years old passed away this morning. 
She was always being picked on by the cats but just look at them snuggled up in this photo.  She is going to leave a big hole in lots of lives, so sad.

I shall be placing a little order from Stampin' Up at the end of the month, if there is anything that you would like, please do let me know.  Alternatively, you can always shop online yourself by clicking the 'place an order' shopping cart to the right hand side of the blog.

I shall be trying to get to grips with my scan n cut today as I need to do some scanning and cutting.  Wish me luck.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have lovely day.  Tracey x

No comments: