Sunday

Peaceful Poppies

Good morning and thank goodness the wind has stopped.  We have a decorative windmill in our garden and yesterday it started to 'clang'.  Paul tried to sort it but couldnt so he said he would look at it today.  Well by last night the noise was awful so he had to dismantle it, didnt want to upset the neighbours too much.  The forecast for today is 11 degrees, rain but no wind so he may not be able to fix it today in the rain.  Larnaca however is getting sunshine with 18 degrees.  Oh well.

We had a lovely day yesterday in The Craft Room with lots of visitors and a big thank you to everyone that came along.  If you didnt make it, I know that Saturdays are sometimes too hectic, I will be happy to show you the samples of all the wonderful cards we made last week and pass on the new mini catalogue and the Sale a Bration brochure.   Our next get together is Tuesday 11th February, Tuesday at Traceys.


One of the stamp sets that we played with last week was the Peaceful Poppies which is amazing.  Another new favourite and these are what Diane created. 

They are both lovely and thank you so much for your help.

So The Craft Room got painted, sorted, a little move around and nearly finished.  I have so many wonderful wall hangings but we didnt get time to put them back up so that will be a job for later in the week.  Once those are up, I shall share photographs.   I now have to 'de craft' the house.  I took everything into the house that was out on shelves etc.  I then sorted out the craft cupboards and put empty boxes into the house.  The crafting items I would like to sell are split between the craft room and the house so its time today to put it all away.  My hubby is so wonderful he hasnt said a word.....yet.

Well thank you for having a read today, I hope you have a smashing Sunday.  Tracey x




No comments: