Thursday

Life is short, buy the shoes

Good morning.  Mr. Weatherman says we will have a few rain showers this afternoon and the highest temperature will just be 8 degrees but after our snow the other day, not sure I believe him.  After a morning of fog in Cyprus, Larnaca will get up to 12 degrees which is rather cool.  Lots of snow on the mountains in Troodos.

Yesterday was a day out for us, we went into town which was pleasant.  More shops have closed though but we did what we had to do and I got treated to lunch too.  Saw Aunty Jean who is keeping as well as she can.

Here is a card that was made recently using the Best Dressed papers from Stampin' Up!


There is a whole suite of products that go with this paper and it is such a girly set that I am having fun playing with it.  Here are some pictures from the SU website of products available and some samples of what can be made.  I am loving the bag. 





Below are some other options for this set, just the stamps, or the stamps and dies as well as a whole bundle.  If you would like to find out more about this suite and the products, please do get in touch.

Today is our first every PLAYDATE in the Craft Room.  We shall play with the poppies stamps and dies and see what we can create.  No instructions just hopefully lots of inspiration from each other.  There are a couple of places available this afternoon if you would like to join us, just let me know.

Well I had best get a wiggle on and start my day.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Thursday.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: