Tuesday

An embossed Happy Birthday to You

Good morning and it is a lovely morning, hope it lasts.

We went to visit Aunty Jean recently in hospital.  She was rather confused and talking a bit gobblydegook but looked content.  We heard last night that she is a bit more 'with it' which is great news.

I had a day in my favourite place yesterday, the craft room.  I also met a lovely lady, Elaine, and I look forward to seeing you again at the weekend.  I wanted to have a play with a few things so I did.

This card was a bit of a struggle but with time, patience and a tutorial from Alisa I managed to do it.  The hardest bit was seeing where to colour in once you had heat embossed it.  As soon as I am able, I will be making another.



This stamp is a Sale a Bration set which means it is FREE when you spend £45 on S.U. products.  For anyone that orders this set, I will be very happy to show you how to make the card.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is one that is getting used over and over again.  A really good set and one I can recommend.  I have been asked to show folk how this card was created so for everyone that receives one of these stamp sets FREE with a Sale a Bration order, I will happily show you how it is done.

The redecoration of the sitting room has commenced.   We (the royal we that is) has moved the room around for the 3rd time and I think we have settled on where we would like the furniture.  We are going to see if we can get a corner unit of seats.  They need to be high, because of my RA and I would like at least one of the seats to have a recliner.  I think we are off out today to see what we can find.  The ceiling is going to be replastered (do you know a plasterer?) and we shall have the little lights put in the ceiling with a dimmer switch.  New wallpaper and a paint after the ceiling is complete.  New fire, either before or after the ceiling and a new fire surround (shelf).  The carpet will be the final piece of the jigsaw.  It will take a couple of months as that is how long it takes us to do anything and it will be warmer so we can empty the room and use the conservatory in the evenings.  So we have a plan.

After my late start I had best get a wiggle on as it is now nearly lunch time.  Thank you for having a read and if you would like any help with anything Stampin' Up! or crafty, please get in touch.  Tracey x








Product List

No comments: