Tuesday

Poppy Moments and Tuesday at Traceys

Good morning and what a surprise we had yesterday with the weather.  We have had so many different types of weather over the last few days, spring time, lots of rain, foggy morning and yesterday, it snowed.  It was such a shock as it wasnt expected so goodness knows what today will bring.

I do hope that today brings lots of visitors though.  The cakes are ready (fruit tea loaf and a coconut and cherry), kettle will be on and it will be lovely to see who ever turns up.

Yesterday the craft room got hoovered and mopped and all cleaned up, again.  I was supposed to play with the wonderful dressed to impress stamp set and dies but I got waylaid during putting things away.  I took out the Peaceful Moment dies that co-ordinate with the poppy stamps. 


Of course I just had to die cut a few out to make them up so that I could show everyone how they all went together.
And then I saw a card on pintrest that I really liked by Sarah Wills and had to make it, with a few changes of course.  Again my favourite Label me Bold stamp set had to come out for the sentiment. And I ended up with this which is totally not me but I love it.

 And then there was the inside of the card that needed to match the front.
 And time just flew by but it was lovely to be able to make these.

If you fancy coming to have a look at the card in person, it would be great to see you later today.

 Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a great day, despite the weather, whatever that may be.  Tracey x









Product List

No comments: