Monday

Happy Birthday Harry




Good morning and it is a cold one.  The forecast is only 9 degrees so a little too cold for me to be out in the garden.  So I will have to spend the day in the craft room.  I also want to have a little more of a practice with Instagram and Canva, just because I have the time to do it.

It was our neices son birthday recently and here is the monster card that I made for him.  I used SU blends to colour in the monters and teamed it with Real Red and Black Card.  The white card is 13 year old stash along with some fairly old monster stamps.


Of course this was posted out as we couldnt visit.  I really enjoyed making this, took a little time but well worth it.

We spent the day in the garden at the front yesterday.   This is what we had to tackle first, the broom with the yellow flowers which is full of bees each afternoon needed trimming back as well as the bush to the right of it.

This is how it ended up just as the bees arrived, a lot tidier and more manageable.


The bush really does need to be taken out but at the moment, we have no where to get rid of it.  Our dustbins of garden waste is not being collected, the local recycling is not open and it isnt something you can burn.  We would like to replace it with one or two other plants but as it is at the moment, it looks tidy before we take it out.

We have inherited some gnomes and Paul received one on his birthday so during this quiet time, we shall try and get some paint and smarten them up a bit.  In the meantime, we have a gnome area, with the small patio roses that I have been given over the years as presents.  



The large rose to the left is usually a stunner so we are just waiting for it to flower.  The climbing plant on the right is called an Anniversary Clematis and it is one I got for Paul quite a few years ago and for some reason it has flowered quite early, looks lovely.

Well I am off to start my day.  Thank you for having a read today and I hope your Monday is a lovely one.  Tracey x




https://www.stampinup.uk/
Please click on the Shop Here picture to take you to the Stampin' Up! shop

No comments: