Tuesday

So Sentimental card

Goodmorning and it is -2 out there this morning.  Nice and bright but brrrr cold.  Hope that it gets a little warmer as would like to spend time in the fresh air.  Cyprus has a top temperature of 21 for today.  Sophia is working from home still and Katerina still has to drive to Nicosia most days.  The girls last night said that they even miss being stuck in traffic on the way to work.

Here is a card I made a couple of weeks ago using some foiled papers.  I coloured them in with the Stampin blends markers which I found very relaxing.
I used some new dies for the sentiment, stitched so sweetly,  very useful and ones that I can see me using over and over again.   The stamp is from a set called So Sentimental.  You can purchase both the stamp set and the dies together as a bundle. 

I have a few bits and pieces that I would like to do in the craft room today so I will be in there for a few hours over the course of the day.  I am still making my list each morning and working my way through it, this way I do get quite a lot done, the only thing I am struggling with is food.  I am eating too much, coffee with a biscuit, a bit of pudding after lunch, a bit of chocolate at night and not a lot of exercise as I cant.  So going to try and get a grip and start by making my own soup today and eating chicken and veg for dinner.  I have my fitbit on my wrist so will try and increase my steps each and every day....I can but try.

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a terrific Tuesday.











Product List

No comments: