Tuesday

What is life but a grand adventure - memories and more

Good afternoon.  Yesterday I had a little play with one of the memory and more cards along with some papers that I had from the set.

 The cards are really good value for money as you get a really good selection of double sided card in two sizes.  You just team it up with the colours that co-ordinate (it tells you the colours in the catalogue) and you find papers and stamps that will compliment.  I am hoping to play with these a couple of times a week.   I teamed the lighthouse card up with Seaside Spray cardstock as well as Night of Navy.  A few stamps from the Sail Away stamp set finished it off.  The what is life but a grand adventure was backed onto Whisper White Card and then a base made out of Night of Navy.  Both are just perfect for later in the year.

Stampin' Up! have a clearance sale on at the moment.  Please click on the link (clearance rack image)  below to find out what is on offer.


https://www.stampinup.uk/categories/sales-specials/clearance


 A very late start to my day today but that isnt a problem.  Plenty to keep me busy in the craft room this afternoon, going to start working my way through some card kits that I have had for years and years.   Thank you for having a read and please do get in touch.  Tracey x


Product List






No comments: