Thursday

Note of Kindness

Good evening and I hope you have had a good start to the week.

I managed to make these over the weekend, it is a kit and Stampin' Up! are currently selling this at £13.50 rather than £33.00.  Not too sure how long this will last on the shelf though.









It is called a Note of Kindness and I have used some other stamps from my stash too.  I have just about finished all the kits off that I have had for many years, some rather older decoupage (13 years old some of it),  as well as lots of odd cards that I have found along the way.  The craft room is certainly breathing a sign of relief.

It has been a day in the garden today and the fresh air was lovely.  A bit warm at times but that isnt a complaint.  The weather is super.

Stampin' Up! are having a bit of a clearout with all the items that will not be in the new catalogue in June.  If you fancy a look to see what there is please click on the link below, where it says shop here.  If you would like me to order anything for you, please do get in touch, my details at at the end of this post.


https://www.stampinup.uk/categories/sales-specials/last-chance-products

I hope everyone is well and still managing in this strange new world.   If you need any help with crafting, please do get in touch.  Thank you for having a read, Tracey x



No comments: