Saturday

It is the weekend

Good morning and I think I can safely say, the weekend is here.  Really looking forward to a bit of brighter weather as we hope to start the garden at the front of the house over the weekend.  At the moment the temperature is only -1 so I hope it warms up soon.

I have spent the week sorting out a drawer until that hasnt been sorted in a long while.  I have 4 drawers of envelopes.  I dont know how many 5 x 5 envelopes a girls need but boy, I have 100's. If anyone ever needs some, you know where to look.  Then I have 2 drawers of templates and what rubbish I had in there but no longer, it all got sorted and went down to 1 drawer.  3 drawers of SU bits and bobs got put into 2 drawers.  2 drawers of card/envelope packs so I now put all those together with ALL the other packs I found in a cupboard.  So a few empty drawers which is great for the soul.

I am really pleased to say that I finally mastered the presentation boxes.  I purchased them some time ago and just couldnt fold them to get them right despite 3 or 4 attempts and no insturctions, so I put them in a drawer and shut it.  And there they stayed until this week.  I sat down, looked at it properly and put the box together without a hitch.  So no pressures, time constraints or anything else and it was very easy to do.  At least I have learnt that I need to take my time with things.



Another thing that I have been wanting to do for ages is cover some notebooks and violla.  Here they are.

 I had the little you are chair-ished stamp for around 10 years and havent used it, until this week.  I shall certainly be using it again and again during these strange times.  I am determined to use up as much paper as I can this year.

Stampin' Up! have released some wonderful stamps, dies, pretties, ribbons, paper etc. all co-ordinating.


Such a pretty collection and this may just be my new favourite. 

Thank you for having a read today.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Tracey x






No comments: