Monday

Bird Ballard Hello card

Good morning and hello to a new week.  For me this is day no. 42 being at home.  The last time I went anywhere was to the hospital (apart from the mercy dash to Aunty Jean).  Most days I can cope with it but I do have the odd 'wobble' day which is to be expected.

The craft room has had a major overhaul and today it will be finalised, I believe.  Boxes and boxes of items have been removed (all given to good homes), things have been put in the dustbin and shelves and cupboards have been pulled out, sorted and put back, apart from the scrapbook cupboard.  I cant go in there just yet and I have no inclination to do any scrapbooking at all.  It will just sit there a little longer until I feel I can cope with all the emotions it will bring.

I have been crafting, making things that I cant show you yet (birthday cards) but I can share this lovely card that I received in the post over the weekend from Helen.


Isnt it lovely.  The cards actually have the silver foil around the edges and at the moment, they are on special offer, see below.  The bird ballard stamp set has been used to create the bird image and quite a bit of fussy cutting I believe has been used.  I adore the way there is a blue background above the birds on the stitched edge label die and yet it is left blank below them, perfect for a sentiment.  Have you seen that pretty ribbon, It is called woven thread trim.  All the details are below should you wish to purchase anything to recreate this card or please get in touch with me and I will order them for you.

I had best get a wiggle on and get that craft room spic and span as I want to do a Magazine Make on a Monday.  I have lots of magazines and I thought I would make one of the cards featured in the magazine later today.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely Monday.  Tracey x








Product List

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Lovely card Tracey
I hope you are keeping well
Hugs Buffy x