Saturday

Challenge No. 7 with Peaceful Poppies



Good morning and the weekend soon came round again and May arrived, really.   You would think that I would have lots of extra time now that things are quiet and I cant go out but in reality, the garden/greenhouse have taken over.  Plus I am now communicating on zoom, have you heard of it?  It is a wondeful technology.  I send you an email, invite you to a meeting, you click on the invitation and as if by magic, you appear on my screen and we can have a great natter, catch up and drink a cuppa at the same time.  It is addictive and the bonus is, lots of other folk can join in too.  If you fancy a go please get in touch.

So today I was awoken by a strange humming noise just before 4am.  I couldnt figure out what it was.  Then at 4.15 the birds started singing, which really was beautiful so I gave in and got up.  The strange humming turned out to be a car outside our house with its engine running tut tut.

The greenhouse has become a really productive little garden nursery.  We have 100's of little plants growing and I really mean 100s.  It is lovely to watch them, to pot them on and to see colour coming out of something we have grown.  If you are local and would like to do a swap, we have so many flowers and once they are ready to move on, we will let you know.













I made these cards for a challenge.  I am in a group with all the ladies that have visited the Craft Room and each week, to keep us sane, busy and making cards, we have a challenge.  Last week was a double Z card and I opted to use the wonderful poppies stamps, dies and papers.





You can still purchase all of the products that I used to make these cards from Stampin' Up! and if you would like help getting your hands on them, please do get in touch.  My details are below.  Alternatively you can go directly to the shop and order them on-line yourself and get them delivered straight to your house.  Just click on the 'shop now' icon below.

The papers wont be around for too much longer so get them while you can.


I shall be placing a small Stampin' Up! order on Tuesday, if you are local and would like anything adding to this that you can collect from me whilst you are out shopping, just let me know.

Somewhere in my craft room there is craft desk or two so my plan is to spend the morning in there, finding it.

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a wonderful Saturday.  Tracey x


Product List




https://www.stampinup.uk/













No comments: